The concert has finished
Spirituality and music meet in Brorson's church where the language of the sunday mass is always reinterpreted with jazz as the primary form of expression. The sunday mass in Brorson's church is a meeting between the ancient tradition, common singing and improvisational music.. This Sunday during Vinterazz, it is Jakob Munck's crooked vocals that are in focus together with Simon Toldam's telepathic piano playing, woodwind Peter Fuglsang and the young Norwegian drummer Ivar Asheim.
- Jakob Munck - vokal, trombone, tuba mm.
- Simon Toldam - klaver
- Peter Fuglsang - klarinet
- Janne Mark - kor
- Ivar Asheim (NO) - trommer, sav
- Esben Eyermann - kontrabas
- Præst - Nicolaj Stubbe Hørlyck